When you sign up to Pelcro, you will be the owner of one Pelcro account. Each account can support multiple sites. For example, if you own one Pelcro account, you can support 2 or more of your domains as different sites on this account. This guide will detail the differences in scopes and responsibilities of an account and a site.
There are numerous features and functionalities that Pelcro provides you with, and this guide will help you differentiate the features that fall under an account and under a site.
- Payment processors (E.g. Stripe): A payment processor falls under an Account. All sites under this account will use the same payment processor
- Identity: Customers and subscribers under one site will have access to all sites with the same credentials
- Integrations: Setting up an integration in the integrations page will be set up for all of your sites
- Account Settings: In the settings page, anything under Account Settings will be set up for all sites under the Account
- Products and Ecommerce: Under those sections on the platform, the products that are configured will be displayed on the entire account, however, there is a field where you can narrow down on which site this product will show
- Accounting: Accounting reports are account-based, therefore all sites will be under the same report
- Tax configuration: This configuration is account-based, therefore all sites will use the same configuration
- Dashboard: The dashboard that you see for each site summarizes the data from the specific site
- Customers and Billing: Under the Customers and Billing sections, the data visible is from the specific site
- Reports: Under the Analytics section, reports are generated based on the data on the site
- Exports: The data in the exports are generated from the site you are on
- Site Settings: In the settings page, anything under Site Settings will be set up for the site you are on
- Import Tool: Through the import tool, you can import data into a specific site
Updated 8 months ago