Address management enhancements
- We have introduced more flexibility when customer addresses are being updated. Customers will now be able to update the state field as long as the address is not tied to any active subscriptions or e-commerce orders. This will save them the trouble of having to create a new address from scratch for instance, instead, you can apply the needed changes to an already existing address.
New functionality to the MailChimp integration page
You can now use this functionality to include SKU metadata values as clarified below.
The Payment method is now displayed on the Invoice and payment receipt PDFs.
API, WEBHOOKS, and SDK ADDITIONS
Pelcro now captures UTM tags for the below stored as Metadata:
- utm_campaign → provides the name of the specific marketing campaign.
- utm_medium → which medium the visitor used to find your website.
- utm_source → the source of your traffic is.
- If a user registers, this information is stored on the customer record and is available on the customer.created webhook.
- If a user is already registered and lands on your site with UTM tags, the tags on the customer record will be updated the tags and will be made available on customer.updated webhook, noting that this will overwrite existing UTM tags that were added from customer.created webhook.
- If a subscription is created, tags on the subscription record will be updated and will be made available on subscription.created webhook.
The membership manage members modal has been enhanced to display the below:
- The invitation_email for any member with status = 'pending'
- The user's email for any member with status = 'active'
- In case the user's email is not available then it will display the user's first and last name.
- In case the user's email and first and last names are not available then it will display the user's username.
Enhancements to E-commerce orders
E-commerce order processing has been enhanced to allow you to create zero-dollar SKUs on any supported payment gateways.
New event properties are now synced to the MailChimp integration
You'll be able to find all the needed information under the MailChimp Integration documentation.MailChimp Integration
To enhance email automation even further, you will now be able to sync SKU metadata to your MailChimp integration with up to 5 keys.
Pelcro now offers a Cybersource integration that connects straight through our platform. Cybersource is a global payment gateway that enables you to take credit and debit card payments online around the world. It processes each transaction securely from start to finish, and all in just a few seconds.
- Fixed a bug to make sure the scheduled deleted phases of subscriptions are excluded from the list builder renewals filter.
- Fixed a bug where the newsletter source field was not reflecting correctly on the newsletters list.
We'd like you to always feel in control of the product, and able to work autonomously with minimal effort without jumping through hoops, that's why we are constantly working to update our documentation to ensure it remains up-to-date, relevant, easily accessible, and structured in a consistent manner. Check it out here!
Keep an eye out for our new videos on our Youtube channel, to see how businesses increase subscriptions by more than 150% when relying on the fastest subscription process powered by Pelcro.
Don't forget to check out our new Product Roadmap to see what's in the making, and provide us with ideas, concerns, and insights to help us build products that matter.
- You can suggest new ideas and add them to Pelcro's product team right here.