Include payment link on invoice
Updating the Support Collaborator Role
The support collaborator role now has:
- View-only access on subscription products
- View-only access on eCommerce products
- Can manage eCommerce orders
Standalone Credit note PDF
- In the credit notes list page, a link was added on the amount column that links directly to the credit note PDF view.
- In the Invoice details page, under the credit notes section, a new column was added; Credit Note URL that downloads a PDF version of the credit note.
- We've added the subscription start date in the list export
- We've added a Collection Method search filter for subscriptions
- We've added a metadata field for SKUs under the eCommerce module
- We've added the Member Created and Member Activated events to the SendGrid integration
API, WEBHOOKS, and SDK ADDITIONS
- Core API - CRUD for Payment Sources
- Core API - CRUD for Newsletters
Address required on gift redemption condition
Gift Redeem Modal
- The gift-redeem modal is used when the user wants to start the flow of redeeming a gift code. once the user submits a gift code successfully in this modal, the code is stored in usePelcro's gift code field. If the gifted plan requires an address, it takes you to the address select/create modal first before the gift is successfully redeemed, otherwise the gift is redeemed right away.
3DSv2 - Include payment link on invoice webhooks
We've added subscription, plan, and product information to charge webhooks
TAP - Logging & Error handling
For Charge requests:
For Refund requests:
- Charge_ID & Refund Response code are saved on Pelcro's activity logs
- Charge_ID & Refund Response code are surfaced on the following webhook notifications if TAP is the active payment gateway
- Fixed Platform List builder filtering not including eligible segments when selecting the current_period_end interval values
- Fixed error displayed upon searching with the customer with the "All" filter selected in subscription list export.
- Fixed SDK Country's tracked value missing from customer activity data
We'd like you to always feel in control of the product, and able to work autonomously with minimal effort without jumping through hoops, that's why we are constantly working to update our documentation to ensure it remains up-to-date, relevant, easily accessible and structured in a consistent manner. Check it out here!
Keep an eye out for our new videos on our Youtube channel, to see how businesses increase subscriptions by more than 150% when relying on the fastest subscription process powered by Pelcro.
Don't forget to check out our new Product Roadmap to see what's in the making, and provide us with ideas, concerns, and insights to help us build products that matter.
- You can suggest new ideas and add them to Pelcro's product team right here.