Login with Username
We've added the functionality for your end-users to authenticate with username and password! Your end-users now have the ability to add a username and login using it. Usernames are unique across your end-users on your account.
Manage Members from the Default UI
You're end-users - who are group owners or subscribers - can manage members on their subscriptions directly from their dashboard. This adds flexibility and autonomy for your group owners to manage who has access to their subscriptions. They can both add and remove members.
Tax Identification Number
To improve how our platform is structured in terms of regulatory and compliance readiness, we've added the following:
- Added a new attribute "Tax Identification Number (TIN)" under customers that can be used for tax purposes for your end users, as necessary. This attribute is also now accessible through user dashboard.
- Customer TIN will now be available on invoices whenever it's populated under the billing details related to the customer.
Spanish Language Support
Spanish language is now supported on Pelcro. You can set the Spanish language in the site language setting and in the product language. This extends even to our API response codes as well.
- We've introduced some platform enhancements to help make your experience better, including:
- When creating a new subscription, all of the details that you've added on the subscription form will be preserved after a new payment method is added, to ensure that you don't have to re-add all of the details again and save your time.
- We've added the plan id as a prefix to the plan selection dropdown when you're creating a coupon. This is to ensure that you can distinguish between any two or more plans in case they have similar names.
- We've added shortcuts to subscription renewal actions from the main subscriptions list section so that you can renew/quick renew subscriptions easily and with as little steps as possible.
- We've added the following data points to corresponding exports to help you with any operational analysis and/or reporting:
- Campaign key on all of our accounting exports. This will take into account campaign keys tied to new subscriptions on a subscription level, as well as those tied to renewed subscriptions on a phase level.
- We've added a new field on the customer record called 'last_login_method' which will determine the method your users last logged in: 'email', 'google', 'facebook', 'auth0'.
- We've added tax columns on the payment received exports from the Accounting module.
- We've added a new JS Event that triggers whenever a paywall is not displayed: PelcroPaywallNotDisplayed
- We've added a new UI Setting that you can add to your Pelcro scripts that will allow your end-users skip the payment forms for any free plans: window.Pelcro.uiSettings.skipPaymentForFreePlans = true/false.
- We're introducing major performance enhancements to a number of our platform most used sections, as well as several API endpoints.
API, WEBHOOKS, and SDK ADDITIONS
- Enhancements to Create Customer and Update Customer Core API endpoints to allow you to create/update/import customer passwords through the API, supporting common hashing algorithms for passwords.
tinis now available under the following API endpoints:
- New source.expired webhook which helps you identify and notify customers whenever any of their current payment methods have expired, so that you're able to minimize any disruptions to their subscriptions as well as your recurring revenue.
- Fixed behavior for tax inclusive pricing breakdown on invoice subtotal details.
- Fixed behavior with the autoRenew flag set to false on the subscription.created webhook when subscriptions on auto-renew have a trial period.
We'd like you to always feel in control of the product, and able to work autonomously with minimal effort without jumping through hoops, that's why we are constantly working to update our documentation to ensure it remains up-to-date, relevant, easily accessible and structured in a consistent manner. Check it out here!
Keep an eye out for our new videos on our Youtube channel, to see how businesses increase subscriptions by more than 150% when relying on the fastest subscription process powered by Pelcro.
Don't forget to check out our new Product Roadmap to see what's in the making, and provide us with ideas, concerns, and insights to help us build products that matter.
- You can suggest new ideas and add them to Pelcro's product team right here.