Measure what can be measured, and make measurable what cannot be measured.”
Galileo di Vincenzo Bonaiuti de' Galilei: philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician. During his lifetime, he worked on a variety of experiments, including the speed at which different objects fall, mechanics and pendulums. His most notable (and controversial at the time) work was related to his discoveries with the telescope which revolutionized astronomy and paved the way for the acceptance of the Copernican heliocentric system. Galileo influenced scientists for decades to come not only with his work, but also through his willingness to defend his findings.
Inspired by what Galileo evangelized about four hundred years back, one thing we take seriously and always aim to improve is quality. As we continue exploring all the different avenues of improvement which remain ultimately user-centered through closely-monitored feedback channels, we know that it's just as important to identify the right data-driven measures proactively to determine the guiding sensors to a constant stream of evolvement for our integrative features, while maintaining impeccable quality, cutting-edge performance, and a great user experience.
Let's take a look at some of our new improvements:
- Every click counts! You can now directly get to the customer details page by clicking on the customer name from customers list view, instead of having to use the ellipsis menu.
- You can now setup limited time plans for your customers, with the ability to automatically cancel all subscriptions associated to said plans, once the plan expiry date is reached.
- Ecommerce Orders for all of your consumers are now available on the Customer view.
- eCommerce orders exports now include additional information to help you with tracking and reporting your purchased products.
- List exports now include the price of the subscriptions, to help you filter all subscriptions by their price for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Invoice exports now include all of your customer's billing first and last name for reporting purposes.
- Our Analytics module now has two new reports to support you with more insight: Subscription by payment type and Expired Subscriptions by plan.
- We're introducing our new integration with SendGrid, the email service trusted by developers and marketers for time-savings, scalability, and delivery expertise. You can now sync your Pelcro newsletters into SendGrid contacts and lists. See more here.
- Our Klaviyo integration now has a newsletter integration which syncs with the Pelcro newsletters. This provides you with the ability to sync your Pelcro newsletters with your Klaviyo contacts and lists.
- Our Dialog Insight integration information will now contain charge and address data which can be synced into the Dialog Insight databases. We've also added two new webhooks for successful charges and subscription renewals for any needed email triggers within the integration.
INTERFACE REFINEMENT & CUSTOMIZATION
- We strongly believe that to really do something well, you have to leverage the power of people, and that's why as of this release, we're open-sourcing our Pelcro elements codebase to provide you with the flexibility and agility to do more.
- You can now keep track of your favorite articles, with the ability to see all of them listed on your user dashboard.
address_shipping attributes where added in the invoice resource, which replaces
shipping_address attributes in invoice resource are deprecated and will be removed from a future version. Please use corresponding
address_shipping attributes instead.
SECURITY ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- As always, we tried to come up with a byte sized changelog for our bugs, but we've squashed too many to count.
- We've completely reworked our Pelcro Elements documentation as a handy resource to navigate around our new codebase. Make sure to check it out here
- We'd like you to always feel in control of the product, and able to work autonomously with minimal effort without jumping through hoops, that's why we are constantly working to update our documentation to ensure it remains up-to-date, relevant, easily accessible and structured in a consistent manner. Check it out here!