“Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all.”
- Hypatia (c.370–415)
Hypatia was a prominent Roman philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician of the Neo-Platonist school in Alexandria. She is credited for her early work with the plane astrolabe, an apparatus used by Greek astronomers to establish the position of the sun and stars.
Inspired by Hypatia, we constantly push the limits to envision and improve creative solutions which cater to your needs. We'd rather miss the mark than never dare to aim. Ultimately, we position our services for establishing your success.
Scroll down for a complete list of updates.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE
- The password change modal window will no longer show the "Close" button on Paywall mode.
- Fixed behavior relating for the Phone & Email form fields not accepting edits under the "Customer" view.
- Fixed behavior for the State selection dropdown menu not loading properly on all relevant views.
- Fixed behavior for the Total Price not being shown on the confirmation modal window Ecommerce one-click purchase buttons.
IMPROVED CUSTOMER ADDRESSES
We added lots of improvements to the address functionality in the platform. Just to name a few:
- You will now be able to view and set default shipping and billing addresses for your customers.
- We improved the addresses displayed in the invoice view.
- Disabled modifying the shipping address region or country if the subscription is associated with a subscription with taxes.
- We removed the shipping address from the PDF invoice to avoid confusion.
- We have optimized fulfillment and list views for faster performance.
- Added coupon.name, plan.nickname, subscription.source to the payment export.
- Added the shipping's company, title, and department to the shipping list export.
- You can now export the billing address within the customer export.
NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR SDK
- You can now trigger or customize a reaction when an order is created via the newly added JS Event PelcroOrderCreate.
- We have added a new function [window.Pelcro.user.get()] to retrieve the user information.
- We have added a new function [window.Pelcro.user.read().orders] to retrieve all e-commerce orders to the user object.
- We have added form validations to the phone fields within the customer view to prevent misuse.
- Upon a password change, you will be prompted to login again. This provides you with better assurance for password management.
- Plan entitlements are now available within all Plan webhook notifications.
- You can now access all details related to the customer metadata directly from the Customer view.
- You now have the ability to cancel Agency subscriptions directly from the subscription view.
- Returning all e-commerce products regardless of the user's country or currency.
- The Klaviyo integration can now initiate password reset tokens.